Gunpla needs tools Gunpla is a hobby that may rely on tools so you should make sure you are equipped with these instruments of plastic modelling to make your life easier crafting the best that you can do with your gunpla. So today’s package has everything that one would need in his general or even […]
- This package is small but contains lots of hobby tools this time
- Here is the package when opened, you can already see the Tamiya tools and other stuff
- The tamiya basic tool set, this is a must for anyone in this hobby
- HG One Pin Vise, this one can use drill bits from 1mm to 5mm. Perfect for gunpla
- Tamiya Craftsaw II, quite handy tool for scratch building.
- Tamiya Scriber II, great tool to enhance panel lines.
- Tamiya Pin Vise, this one is a complementary to my other pin vise as this one is 0.1 to 1mm drill bits.
Gunpla needs tools
Gunpla is a hobby that may rely on tools so you should make sure you are equipped with these instruments of plastic modelling to make your life easier crafting the best that you can do with your gunpla. So today’s package has everything that one would need in his general or even advanced gunpla activities.
First we have the Tamiya Basic Toolset, this is a must have. It’s toolbox that has all you need when straight building your gunpla; it has a knife, angled tweezer, screw drivers, and of course a side cutter. I also got HG One Pin Vise which is a really high quality hand driven drill tool that uses 1.0mm to 5mm drill bits, a lot of uses in the scratch building department, it has 3 hex bits for 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm. Another drill tool to complement the Pin Vise is the Tamiya Pin Vise, this one is for finer or smaller drill bits from 0.1mm to 1mm, the item however does not have a drill bit so I bought one as well along with it. Next tool is the Tamiya Craft Saw II, it works like an artist knife but instead of those razor sharp blades you put mini saw in it, perfect for when cutting pla plates or any plastic you may have. And finally I got this Tamiya Scriber II, which is another high quality tool for scribing panel lines on your plastic model kits or enhance those panel lines that are too shallow, you can also complement this with the Craft Saw as you can use this to finalize the cutting between two plastic plates.
The package also contains two Wave BJ-06 6mm Ball Joint option parts, which I intend to use to add articulation on the waist, like the ones Bandai uses on HG kits waist joints.
And to continue on with the previous package, I also bought the 1/144 Gundam Spiegel.